10 Great companies that hire virtual assistants
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/blogging/starshomejobs.com/wp-content/plugins/social-media-feather/synved-social/synved-social.php on line 814
What Is A Virtual Assistant?
Virtual assistant jobs are absolutely becoming extremely popular. Becoming a virtual assistant allows you to work from home without the hassle of commuting back and forth to work, saving you hundreds of dollars every year. A virtual assistant, also known as a personal office assistant, or virtual personal assistant, is someone who provides a variety of administrative assistance to clients from home. This type of work is different from your usual call center job, where you provide customer care for clients need from home. As a virtual assistant, you will basically do any and everything from clerical and data entry to customer service, real estate, and telemarketing. Basically, anything that your clients wants you to complete.
Who Hires Virtual Assistants?
- Time Etc. – As a virtual assistant you will complete various tasks for clients. Pay is around $11-$16 per hour.
- Assistant Match – This is a company that matches qualified virtual assistants with business clients. Pay is around $12 – $15 per hour with the potential to make up to $20-$25 per hour with graphic design experience.
- Care2 Share – This company has openings for administrative assistants to work from home.
- Lifebushido – This company is well-known that hire virtual assistants to work from home. You can work as little as 5 hours per week. If they really like your skills, you can work up to 20 hours per week. This company is open worldwide.
- eaHelp – This company hires executive virtual assistants to remotely from home. You will focus on providing assistance to one or two business clients.
- Office 88 – As a virtual assistant, you will work from home as a web designer, graphic designer, office assistant or translator/proofreader.
- Zirtual – Zirtual Assistants are full time employees that work from 9AM–6PM each weekday. Starting base pay is $11/hr with opportunities for growth. Benefits like medical, dental, and vision are included. Only hires in the US.
- Virtual Office VA – This company hires virtual assistants to seek out real estate leads. You will contact the leads asking for information about the property. Starting pay is $9 to $10 an hour depending on experience. Pay is weekly.
- Fancy Hands – This company hires virtual assistants to complete a variety of tasks. Most tasks pay anywhere between $2.50 to $7 per task and go up from there. If you perform your tasks well you might get a