Online Customer Service Jobs – Start Working Online Today!
Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/blogging/starshomejobs.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 1961
Online customer service jobs are great positions. Many of the companies hiring people to work home also offer excellent benefits. If you are experienced or interested in how to work from home for any online customer service jobs then you are in the right place. Stars Home Based Jobs offers dozens of companies hiring to work from home.
What kind of companies offer online customer service jobs?
There are hundreds if not thousands of companies that offer work from home customer service jobs. In general most of the companies are department stores, help centers, call center jobs, banks or financial companies, or any online business.
Basically every company has to have customer service agents in order to keep their customers happy or answer questions or concerns. As well as assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
Work at Home Customer Service Responsibilities
This is just a broad range of responsibilities you would be doing as a work from home customer service agent.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Handle product recalls.
- Greet customers warmly and kindly ask what the problem or reason for calling may be.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Assist with placement of refunds, orders, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as phone numbers and addresses.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
If you would like to know how to work from home for part time customer service jobs then please read each of these job descriptions below. Each online customer service jobs posted below hire part time customer service jobs positions.
Part time customer service jobs are great for stay at home moms looking to make extra money on the couple of hours each day you have to yourself. Part time jobs are also great for someone who already works full time but has a passion for working or just want that extra paycheck every week.
MicahTek, Inc – Customer Service Reps
Requirements include a Land-Based phone line (without call-waiting), PC with Windows XP, internet browser experience, high-speed cable or DSL internet service, quiet and business-like work environment, polite and friendly attitude, dedicated work ethic and excellent customer service skills.
Service 800 – Customer Service Representatives
Previous customer service experience, computer knowledge and telephone skills are mandatory. Must have high speed internet connection and separate dedicated voice phone line. See the website for more information and online application.
SYKES Home – Customer Service Representatives
Must have high speed internet via Cable or DSL, ability to be online and on a phone call simultaneously via a landline, reliably-quiet home work environment during scheduled work periods, and a reliable personal computer running Windows 98 or later with Internet Explorer 6.0. More details and online application at the website.
TeleTech@Home – Customer Service
TeleTech@Home work involves inbound customer service inquiries. Must have high speed internet (Cable or DSL) as well as an analog land-line telephone and a quiet work area that is free from background noises. See the website for further information.
Time Communications – Customer Service Representatives
Currently accepting applications for customer service representatives who live in the greater Minneapolis, St. Paul area. See the website for online application form.
Full Time Customer Service Jobs
If you would like to know how to from home for full time customer service jobs then go to each of the follow companies hiring people to work home and send them your application. Remember The more you send out the better your chances!
West At Home
Intrep Sales Partners