Support.com is always hiring work from home employees. Here is just one of the jobs that they are offering as of right now.
Client Services Remote Service Technician
- 1 year of related experience in a customer service and/or technical support environment.
- Understanding of wired and wireless home networks using multiple network technologies such as cable modems, routers, printers, etc. (DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Port Forwarding).
- Working knowledge of computers, smart phones, tablets and other peripheral devices.
- Successfully pass our technical test and complete our interview process.
- Pass an extensive background check.
- Must be at least 18 years
- Actively listen to customer needs and offer appropriate education of products and services to prevent churn.
- Respond real time to customer Inbound questions and problems.
- Make outbound calls to touch base with new customers, determine if satisfied or need help, and ensure the customer is satisfied with their new installation.
- Utilize resources to upsell and explain competitive edge.
- Effective use of persuasive techniques to overcome objections.
- Educate customers in the use of installed products, service offerings, billing, charges, and product features.
- Resolve customer complaints and situations calmly and courteously.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service and technical problems using remote control tools with PC/MAC and tablet.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues when the customer is using a smartphone app.
- Meets retention, sales and customer service performance metrics.
- Explain and instruct the customer on the value and operation of the product and service.
- Retain customers at high risk for churn.
This is direct from Support.com if you would like to learn more then please Apply Here